FS: NAD 3120 Manual, Original Box Looking for B/O

Shipping from San Jose, CA area; 95037 Zip

From an Audiogon review:

"The NAD 3120 is on the same chassis as the venerable 3020, but sans the tone controls,balance control,and LEDs. This is more of a purist version of the 3020, with less noise and blacker background. The NAD 3120 has provision for a turntable and can accept MM or MC phono cartridges. As well the amp and pre amp section can be separated by u shaped jumpers. Which means later on you can add a more powerful amplifier in the future. Has NADs soft clipping feature means if overdriven the waveform voltage so that the output devices are never driven into hard clipping.Thus the amplifier can safely be over driven beyond its rated power without harm to the speakers. There is also a switch on the back to set ohm loading at 8 or 4 ohms depending on which speakers you use. Uses 4 RCA high current out put transistors, that are usually associated with most manufacturers 50 or 60 watt amps. Has built in infrasonic and ultrasonic filters so amplifier power is not wasted on outside sources such as turntable rumble,floor vibrations, etc.

The front panel from left to right is power switch with LED,then buttons,for Aux,Tuner,Phone,Tape,Mono,Loudness and dual concentric volume controls for volume and balance. The loudness control is not the usually boost found on the competition models. The loudness on the NAD 3120 is gently contoured to add just enough compensation to be truly useful."

You all know the story: bought this a while back and have just never used it much.

Recently got a used receiver and it edges out the NAD since it's got a tuner.

I rate this a 7-8 on a 1 to 10 scale; not in bad shape for 20 years old

Think I have a copy of the manual, and last time I checked I had the original box; will double check for those seriously interested.

Had unit checked by a local tech last time I used it and it was fine.

Thanks for reading