Cornwall Vault and Wanted empty BEATER enclosures

DizRotus

colterphoto1

You probally got some intrest but apparently you don't respond to e-mail follow-ups.

I know of a handful of folks who have sent you emails that went unanswered....perhaps your email address in your profile is not correct.

Anyway...now that we have your attention...I'm hearing you have a single k-600....if so, and you want to sell it...send me an email.

colterphoto1

You probally got some intrest but apparently you don't respond to e-mail follow-ups.

I know of a handful of folks who have sent you emails that went unanswered....perhaps your email address in your profile is not correct.

Anyway...now that we have your attention...I'm hearing you have a single k-600....if so, and you want to sell it...send me an email.

Technical or product emails should be sent to me at my work address. The one that the forum software sends to is my PERSONAL email box. I do not feel compelled to answer every single one sent to me on my own time, although I do respond to most. Per the notice on my sig line, if you want to ask me a technical question, please do so where I can open mail freely and have my research materials ready. I cannot spend time in my personal email while at work.

I do not wish to sell a K600 at this time.

colterphoto1

Technical or product emails should be sent to me at my work address. The one that the forum software sends to is my PERSONAL email box. I do not feel compelled to answer every single one sent to me on my own time, although I do respond to most. Per the notice on my sig line, if you want to ask me a technical question, please do so where I can open mail freely and have my research materials ready. I cannot spend time in my personal email while at work.

I do not wish to sell a K600 at this time.

All are in response to your personal activities on this forum, which are always assumed to be in your non-official capacity since I dought that klipsch is paying you to discuss your personal collections as well as the availability of your no longer needed items....such as the empty cornwall cabs you posted over the weekend.  Assumption is that if folks respond to this, and send you an email thru the forum, it is going to you personal mailbox.....if it is going to your work mailbox....you might need to use another ID to seperate your personal activites from your offcial ones.

In any event, folks are getting the message.