YES...just got mine

Okay, i finally got them and wow are they awesome, but just one question...

I have them plugged into my PowerBook G4 via line output on the subwoofer, and when no sound is being played through the speakers, I hear a slight buzzing in the left satellite, but not the right one. Any ideas?

Thanks...Brad

Also, will a high quality mini stereo - mini stereo cable improve quality? Thanks, and where to get one...

pull the mini plug out and hear if the buzz is still there? most speakers when you put your ear close enough to the tweeter will emit static.

Also with the quality mini plug I am not sure, wouldn't hurt I guess?

Glad to hear you finally got it btw

K, well, I already tried pulling the plug from the woofer, but still heard the sound. I tried turning down the volume of the speakers, and then didn't hear it anymore, so I guess it is because I had the volume too high on the system.

Is it true that I should let the amp do all the work, and not the computer, as far as volume goes?

Also, tell me about the break in period.

Thanks

i just found the sound sounded a bit better as it aged and had music player. I think you should play the volume on the computer as loud as not to distort the noise as the ifi imput gain is set high due to the ipod low output nature. I set mine to 50-60%