m00n is XBOX 360 enabled... finally!

m00n

Moon, we play GRAW and Halo 2 quite a bit online...shoot me a friend invite if you wanna play. My Gamertag is KungFool.

Right on! I'd rather play with you rather than against you, I'm still a newbie at this game and don't wanna be your fodder. [;)]

My gamertag is m00nbEEr

Maybe someone can answer this as I knew all the tricks in the game.....

Can you in Graw do?:

tiptoe (hit the peek left or right to see above things you normally cannot see?)

super tiptip (press forward and do as above?)

idol tiptoe (based on the clan that did it first, run into the wall as fast as you can, hit crouch so you basically lay on the floor and then get up and then do as above all in under a second to look basically any object in the game?)

peak glitch (where you get up to the wall and peek over while you can see them they cannot see you?)

super peak glitch (where you press the opposite direction you want to peek over and then peek that way where you see like an extra 5 feet over without being over and if you do it next to a wall you can glitch into the wall being invunarable)

well thats some of Ghost recon computer version that had problems...... I knew of others and was an admin so I was aware of most as it was deemed illegal to use in a clan match.

I just got into Halo 2 and got an xbox. Will it run wireless or not? (Just got the x-box.)

To my knowledge there is no wireless card you can plug into the xbox 1. I'm guessing you have a wireless network? That said, does your router have both wireless and wire jacks?

A friend of my just pointed this out to me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C5FMJ/002-3127358-4462420?redirect=true&v=glance&n=172282

I'm sure there are glitches but I've not purposefully tried to find any. The only glitch I've seen in the game so far was when my guy was supposed to be belly crawling and rather than showing him laying down on the ground crawling, his body was in the stand up position crawling, but I don't think that gave any advantages.

Please don't try wireless. Some people I play with and against have it and it just slows the game down and makes everyone pissed off. But anyways, send me a FR, my GT is : D1MMU B0RG1R (with a zero). All I play is Halo 2. So when you feel like playing that send me a message or somethin.

Moon,

Try it again on Hard, it's great. Much better enemy AI.

Also, there are 4 online coop levels that are great, plus 4 more that you can purchase online.

I may consider buying the new levels, but not sure about going back throught the entire game. Wife got on me this weekend about spending too much time on this rather than spending time on her. Also Madden 07 is coming out tomorrow. [:D]