Sunfire Amp For Sale!

getech

Available to fellow Klipsch Forum Members for the first time:

A brand new Sunfire 400 x 7 monster amp especially well suited for Klipsch speakers that are hungry for power. This lists for $4495, yours delivered (FEDEX ground insured) for $3195.

A chest-thumping explosion from your favorite action movie. The drama of a rapid crescendo from your favorite classical work. These two seemingly different examples share one very important trait: a need for massive amounts of power. The power to faithfully extract every audible detail contained in your favorite movies and music. The power to evoke the experiences you expect.
In the TGA-7400, Sunfire has managed to pack 400W x 7 channels into a chassis no larger than most stereo amplifiers. The secret lies in our exclusive Tracking Downconverter technology. This patented power supply design produces enormous power; without using fans, and without heating up your A/V cabinet.

Features and Specs

400W x 7 into 8 ohms

800W into 4 ohms

1600W into 2 ohms (time-limited basis)

Sunfires patented Tracking Downconverter technology

Two output options for the main left and right channels: current source for a warmer, more open tube sound or voltage source for tightest response. Use both in bi-wire configurations for the best of both worlds - warm, spacious highs; and tight, punchy lows!

Intrinsic frequency response 1 Hz to 80 kHz

Signal present auto-on switch senses input signal on any channel and automatically powers up

12VDC trigger input with 1/8" mini jacks, as well as plug-in screw-terminal strip

Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs

High-quality five-way binding posts

Five-year parts and labor warranty

Available in black or titanium finish

I have the Sunfire Signature 200x7 amp. It is pretty breathtaking, trust me. For someone, this will do the same I am sure. And yes, works wonderful with Heritage too! (7 La Scala speakers.) And runs just a little warm, never hot. (IE will last a lifetime!!)

Other than maybe a McIntosh say a MX 119 pre amp, and the 7 channel amp (but were talking really serious money here) Not so sure your going to really hear anything more or less at this level of a product too. The thing is, you get into the I am not so sure I hear any difference anymore land because it is JUST THAT GOOD! The law of diminishing returns sucks..

That's a good price, including delivery too.