Help Connecting RW 10d to Receiver

Tspoon1966

Hi. This is my first post, and I'm looking for help. I have just purchased new surround equipment to replace a Home Theatre in a Box system. I have Klipsch RB 35 fronts, RC 35 center, RS25 surrounds, and a RW 10d sub. I have an Onkyo TX-SR703 receiver. I'm a newbie, so bare with me. My question is, my sub has 2 RCA jacks on the back labled "line in". My receiver has only 1 jack for the sub out. How do I connect the sub to my receiver? There is no info in the manuals for either my sub or receiver. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!![:)]

First off, way to go on your purchase. Nice setup you have there!

You have two options to hook up your sub.

1) You can run the single sub-out plug into either the Left or Right input on the sub.

2)You can get an RCA cord that is a Y-splitter so that you can plug the sub cord into both the Left and Right channel inputs.

Advantage of #2 is that your sub will play louder than if hooked up like #1.

First off, way to go on your purchase. Nice setup you have there!

You have two options to hook up your sub.

1) You can run the single sub-out plug into either the Left or Right input on the sub.

2)You can get an RCA cord that is a Y-splitter so that you can plug the sub cord into both the Left and Right channel inputs.

Advantage of #2 is that your sub will play louder than if hooked up like #1.

either is fine............played with both..............over time I like 1 with the sub turned up abit more........................seem to find 2 sounds muddy.....louder but not better, unless you turn it down.....................positioning is half the battle................play around with it, the most it can cost is the price of the Y connector.................Welcome to the Maddness......your journey has just begun.....