Finding Local Audionuts

I'm looking for ideas on how to make contact with locals that have an interest in stereo systems above and beyond the Best Buy/Bose stuff. I don't want to sell them anything, or buy anything from them, but just maybe start a small, local club or something for folks that appreciate good sounding systems. I know that there are a lot of high end home theater systems that have been installed locally, but that's not the crowd I'm looking for. Any ideas on what would be the best avenue to pursue?

You could always go on the AVS Forum or this forum and post a thread titled "Attention Minnesota audio enthusiasts" and then type what you did above.

BTW, I'm just a little south of you in Saint Cloud and my Dad's home town is Crosby!

I'm looking for ideas on how to make contact with locals that have an interest in stereo systems above and beyond the Best Buy/Bose stuff. I don't want to sell them anything, or buy anything from them, but just maybe start a small, local club or something for folks that appreciate good sounding systems. I know that there are a lot of high end home theater systems that have been installed locally, but that's not the crowd I'm looking for. Any ideas on what would be the best avenue to pursue?

Start here, who knows there could be one right at your neighborhood already.[;)]

Good luck.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?lclub&1&ctg&0&50