Berkline Group 99 went up in price & no more microfiber :(

damonrpayne

Trying to finalize exactly what this construction effort is going to end up costing me I was parusing the inventory at Steinhaffels and noticed that the Berkline Group 99 HT recliners seem to have gone up about $100 per chair. I was looking @ three chairs in Microfiber, and lo and behold they say Microfiber is no longer offered, meaning leather is my only option. This represents a cost increase of like one brazillion dollars over what I was looking @ before.

So far the Group 99 is so much more comfortable than other HT recliners I've tried that I wouldn't even consider any of the other things I've sat in: LaZBoy, Palliser, and Lane. Anything else I should be looking at?

the broadway line is made by berkline.. called 094 I think in the berkline brochure.. They are fabulous.. nice tray tables.. I did the love seat in the middle.. 2 sides.. so 4 seats.. and all electric too. (do electric ones, you will want it later, trust me!)

You can ask Michael aka Colterphoto1 what he thinks too. I REALLY like them.

Your seats are still nice Michael.. Hopefully you can fix em. All I can say is the option of several positions is a great idea.. Real HT seats good for about one movie. If you get nice ones like this, you can watch sports.. movies, and be a couch potato and be fine for hours...LOL.. Gotta love football on HDTV too..

The only caveat is eating popcorn tillted far back. You might choke to death too hahahahaha Be careful...