Trade my Forte II

sdfan

I have a pair of Forte II that I've restored. They were originally oiled oak and the original owner painted them black. I stripped them down and stained them cherry with gloss black risers. They came out beautiful.Consecutive serial numbers. The speakers are identical,bookends,in terms of the veneer used on them,which is original. Everything is perfect in terms of drivers. They sound great, no damaged dust caps or passive radiators. The reason I want to trade; I love klf"s. For me, that's the holy grail as far as Klipsch goes.(no flaming). I've heard many Klipsch,but for some reason,they stroke my ear the right way.I would like to trade them for a pair of klf20 or30's. I'm located in east central Florida and would be willing to meet someone halfway or let audition. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to send pics. I would post them here,but I'm not that saavy with computers. I can send them to somebody's e-mail addy if they would post them for me. I've been a member here for some time,but mostly a lurker. I figured I might be able to work a deal here before trying to sell mine and then try to find what I want. I don't particularly care what color the klf's are by the way. Thank you.