LaScala's For Sale -Utica NY

markgod

OB,

I think time is running out, just when I think I found a new location in my home for the Lascalas , I got a nibble. A person called me this morning who is interested in them , if his speakers sell . Will probably know in a week or two . Duke this guy is not "damn near PA" he is in PA.

Mark G

I looked Avoca up on the map I think Duke is out West by above Bath rt.390, not what I would call southern New York, but I'm not the Dukester..........Let me know after you get your foot done and feel better.............might be able to pull the journey off........give me an idea where you are..........by Utica College..........

OB,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[avoca up on the map I think Duke is out West by above Bath rt.390, not what I would call southern New York, but I'm not the Dukester.............

well .....

/I used to live in Waverly,... O.B.......

there's a Waverly, NY, and a Waverly, Pa......

depends on which side of Main St. yer on .....

since then, moved "up north" to Avoca....[:)]

Duke for some reason I thought you were down Poughkeepsie way, didn't realize you were out west, would have gave you different Corvette links, lot of clubs and stuff out that way............Really think you can handle Oldbuckstermania......EH !!!! Pack a big lunch brother, and make sure you health insurance is up to date....Dude.........[:D]

Mark is your foot done? Ooops bumped it back to the lead page, Sorry Mark..[;)]

OB,

Yesterday morning, had the surgery. Sunday we went out and bought a 42" plasma TV ,to help me out during the recovery period. Had to move the Fortes to the cellar,for awhile. Until we get a new stand for the TV,that will take up less room or sell the LaScalas. This is the 3rd. time this year for foot surgery, 2nd time for this toe,had a bad hammer toe. The first time the toe drifted back. Heck of a way to get time off work.

Mark G