RC-64 or RC-7 for my RB-75s?

jrios212

hi,

i've seen a couple of posts here eluding to the subject but thought I'd ask the question here explicitly.

i have a pair of RB-75s for fronts. i've been trying to decide if i should get the 64 or the older 7 model. from the ears of those that have posted the RC-64 seems to be the better sounding product.

would you guys recommend i get the 64 for my RB-75s? as other posts have noted, i'm worried about them not matching/blending well.

although i believe i read a post on here from someone at klipsch saying that he too had the 75s and the 64s blended very well.

anyway, just looking for thoughts. since i'd have to get the rc-7 from ebay or somewhere similiar i'm trying to make the best decision without listening, as return is a little more of a hastle.

thanks,

jacob

The RC-7 is def a good match with the RB-75's, but one of the Klipsch employees on this forum said the RC-64 was an even more seamless match. I dont know, it is a good toss up. I like the RC-7 with the RB-75's, but I do notice a very slight difference that the RC-64 might be able to alleviate. BUT, the RC-7 would probably be a lot cheaper than an RC-64 and you probably wouldnt miss much.