Subwoofer Cables

coolc

Where can I find a good one piece subwoofer cable approximately 50 feet long? Will that long of a cable affect the signal coming to the subwoofer? I have a RSW15 Subwoofer ordered from tweeter in houston. I have a long run of wire to make through my attic and down to the back side of my entertainment room to get to my subwoofer and was just wondering if there was a problem with a real long cable or two cables connected together. Thanks.

Cool C

I can kinda help but hope other folks will input as well!

Picture if you will your Monster or equivalent sub cable and commit it to memory-

Simply put go to your local Radio Shack pick up some good old coaxial with the finished ends and some adapters since I don't know the technical wording but you'll be looking for a spltter rca (Y-cable) 2 rca male adapters and I think 2 adapters that screw in the ends of the finished coax and vola!

I did a run of 50 foot or so to a M&K sub and it worked out fine and saved lots of $$

This tip came from my local audio salon!

also watch out for the roofing nails in the attic!

------------------

"FULLY LOADED"

J