OT - Where is OB?

jacksonbart

Did you make it back ok? How was the listening session?

Yes Bud I'm back........Posted under SET vs. Old SS.......Good day, nice visit, was in good behavior mode, it wasn't easy, great day to go to Marks.......A good Guy, nice house, great equipment, and wonderful Silverware.....................[:D]

cclarence better tidy up a bit...

Nah.....your all right......just lock your silverware up........I think you live alone, so your silverware might be safe........and your turntable and LP's are safe.....but the rest of your stuff..........I'll bring a trailer.........

if you show up with a trailer I'm moving in with you and the missus. YEEE-HaAAAQ

Nah.....your all right......just lock your silverware up........I think you live alone, so your silverware might be safe........and your turntable and LP's are safe.....but the rest of your stuff..........I'll bring a trailer.........

if you show up with a trailer I'm moving in with you and the missus. YEEE-HaAAAQ

YEAH BABY.....Right where I can get my hands around your throat.....EH.???

YEAH BABY.....Right where I can get my hands around your throat.....EH.???

The new odd couple. Ok, who is Oscar? Who is Felix? Can Oscar.. I mean Clarence bring his toothless dog?