FS: KSF-S5's

Kriton

Hey,

I talked about getting rid of these a while back, but thanks to Mongster, I now have the RS7's to replace them...So...haven't heard from Dylan, and here they are for sale...

I have a pair of KSF-S5's for sale, they are white, and in good shape - I take exceptional care of my speakers, they have never been driven too hard and they look good - there is a little cosmetic corner damage but nothing noticeable and nothing to affect the drivers. Guaranteed no DOA, you local, you come listen.

The white of the speakers looks good against a ceiling - I do not have an idea of price on these things, but I do know that they do not come up for sale very often, so if you need them to round out your system, you should jump...Of course local pick-up preferred, but I can ship for actual cost where ever you may be in the CONUS; I have a knack for packing ;)

I also have a pair of Omnimouts specifically designed for these things (fit the screw section in the backs) that I may include, if you are interested.

If you want picts or want to make an offer, e-mail me, and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't had any interest in these things, surely someone wants to complete their set?

Beautiful shape, white KSF-S5's for sale with ceiling Omnimounts, I would rather them go to some well

meaning folks on here then put them up for *gasp* auction...

So get back to me dammit.

K