k57 diaphrams

whamo

Hello all, Has anyone found a source for the k57 diaphrams? I kinda need one. I found a pair of kp301-b-fd's. I replaced the tweeter diaphrams already. One had a bad k57 so I pulled it from my spare kp-301-a. It's really not necessary but I would like a working spare. In other news I pulled the non factory corner protectors off from these and was expecting to find them all bashed in but no! they have pristine corners. I stole these babies for $100 bucks a piece. Sadly I don't have room for them right now at home so I've been using them at work with an altec lansing 300 watt amp so Ive got some really nice overhead. I've been filling all of the blemishes with plastic wood and I will repaint them soon. I'm gonna totally rewire the too and change the caps as well soon. Mark

I got that from Klipsch a few months ago :

Hello,

Best I can do is a mid diaphragm kit $29.84 each K-57-K no longer made. Please contact us at 800-554-7724 option 3 for parts and then option 1 for home theater and either russ or myself will place the order for you.

Thank You,

Gregg Furr

Parts Customer Service Rep.

Chris