C-2 Center Speaker set up question

Kerrydon

I purchased the C-2 center speaker to plug into an existing home theatre system and replace an old center speaker. There are two sets of wire inputs on the back (my former center speaker just had one) and the instructions don't seem to provide guidance as to what goes where. The back of my receiver does have two separate sets as well and I suspect this is how to hook it up. However, what about the subwoofer? What does hooking the speakers up to both sets of inputs accomplish?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

That's for bi-wiring setup. Just use either Red/Black terminals for your speaker wires. Make sure the metal 'jumper' bars still make full contact with both sets of terminals when you tighten them down. They join the woofer and tweeter inputs.

Bi-wiring is for running separate speaker wires from your reciever to the tweeter and woofer. Some people notice a difference in sound using this technique, some do not. They would hook up to ONE of the center terminals on your receiver.

What is your question about the subwoofer?

Congrats on your Klipsch purchase- Enjoy and Welcome to the Madness!

Michael