"New Window" Sizing

Champagne taste beer budget

I often use the "Right Click" - "Open In New Window" thing to open windows and not lose my place on where I was before. Works great. However... None of the 5 computers I use regularly open in the same size new window. Some are nearly full screen, some are maybe 1/4 or less, and everything in between. Is there a setting somewhere I can adjust to make them all similar? OK, I'm thinking there is, but where the *%$# is the dang thing?!?!? Thanks.

Don't know why, but I get that at home sometimes too.

Here's what I do. I leave the "new window" open and when I'm done with the original window I close it and go back to the "new window". (make sure it's the only Internet Explorer window open) I make it the size I want and then close it.

The next time I go into Internet Explorer everything is the way I want it.

• 3 weeks later...

opening in a new window opens to the size of the parent "restore down" size window. The "restore down" size is the size of the window when it's not maximized. So restore down your current window - set it's size and then maximize it back to normal. Then when you open a new window it should be the size of the parent window when restored down. I hope this makes sense.