IFi -to-PC connect.

AudioCentriK

Well...got the mini-jack cable. connected it. and sadly the bass did not impress me as much as I thought it would. I use to have the 2.1 Pro Medias. and the highs and lows seemed to be better, especially the bass--when I played "Stay Fly" the air would literally vibrate!

So, should I take them back and get the Pro Medias or am I doing something wrong????

and no I do not have an "i-Pod". I got the speakers to hook to my PC for gaming and music.

placement is very important. Place the sub in a corner and you will hear +6 db of bass (more like +5 but no one wants to know the math) but then as said above, the ifi is more about accuracy then boominess. I.e. Its easier to hear the higher bass hertz as its closer to the ear's optimal hearing versus going down to the lowest bass waves as it is the limit of which we can hear anymore.

Hey jay, long time man, i haven't been on these forums ina while, do you think costco would return something that they don't have it stock anymore? I want to get a new pair of Ifi's, from either klipsch, or prefurably Costco, idk about their policys, so it you would have a opinion about it before i give them a call that would be cool. BTW did you get a sub for thoes RF-7's i think i remmebr you got?