Antique Electronics has everything (and tubes) on sale

mark1101

i tried to build the 8wpc tube amp, and the directions were'nt very clear in two parts (i'm a novice.) I think I messed up the board trying to fix it, but I mis-soldered 8 or so caps.

On a positive note thay called me back and told me to send them the amp and they'll fix it. I just havent got around to doing it. [H]

yrmv

K-502
2006 Catalog
page 87

K-502-TH.GIF

KIT, STEREO INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER

Tube designs rival the sound of high end audio amplifiers that cost 10 times as much! This kit was designed by George Fathauer. Enjoy the thrill of high end audio without going broke and enjoy the satisfaction in building it yourself. Kit comes complete will all parts and easy to follow instructions. Easily built in one evening. Uses 11BM8 tubes included in the kit. Also included pine board for mounting PC board and transformers.

Input Impedance: 100K ohms

Output Impedance: 8 ohms

Power Output: 8 watts

Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz

Minimum Input for Full Output: 0.3 V

Total Harmonic Distortion @ 1 W: <1% Customer Comments

I recently purchased a K-502 Tube Stereo Amplifier kit from your company. I would like to compliment you on a wonderful product. The kit was delivered by UPS and was here when I arrived home from work. I built the kit in one evening following the clearly written instructions. I then connected it to my CD player and was soon listening to some beautiful music. The amplifier really has a lot of power and clear fidelity.
The kit was relatively simple and straightforward. It was very reasonably priced. I plan on making it a permanent part of my stereo setup. Thanks again.
J.N.
Buffalo, NY

heh. [:|]