Surrounds to compliment RF-3s?

hometheatrenovice

I have a Denon 3803 powering 2 RF-3s, 1 RC-3, and a Velodyne sub (don't recall the model at the moment). I have reference speakers in the ceiling but I am moving to a place where I cannot mount them. I'm considering either buying new reference back and side surrounds to recomplete my 7.1 system but I don't know which would match or start over. Obviously starting over would be costly but the "3s" are about 7 years old at this point. My main concern is great movie sound but occasionally listen to music in 7.1.

The room size is about 15' x 18'

What do you guys recommend?

If you are still looking for some surrounds, i found some RB-3's on Ebay you might want to take a look at. I use them for my rear surrounds with RS-35's for my side surrounds. They are an excellent match and sound crystal clear. They are also very easy to mount. I use the B-tech BT77 which gives you the proper distance away from the wall since they are rear ported.......Daryl

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Reference-RB-3-Bookshelf-Monitor-Pair_W0QQitemZ270061105940QQihZ017QQcategoryZ94906QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270061105940