Whamo , Central NY ,Get Together-Utica NY

markgod

Whamo,

I am not very good at checking my PM's ,just read yours from Nov 12 . I called OB ,making plans for January 2007,on a Saturday . I will have the VRD's , and Craig's blueberry preamp on loan , just ordered the Al K trachorns . So send me your phone # , or call me 315 797-4053 . Any one else who wants to ,as long as there is room ,house is not that big can join us if they want . Just make sure you contact me e-mail kathgod@adelphia.net Phone# 315 797-4053. Will be a good time to audition VRD's and juicy music blueberry on 1975 K-horns with Dean G "A" crossovers auricapped modified, and AL K trachorns,. I live in Utica NY.

Mark Godlewski

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, tuned4life is a tough man to get an answer out of...................call him Mr.Marantz, that guy owns more Marantz receivers than anyone I know, owns a few sets of speakers too.....................Come on Doug, show your face out in Utica..............He is a tough man indeed................

I will have to see what January unfolds. I could bring some unrealeased Neil stuff you may not have ever heard. What a story that old gibson could tell ! Those miles are marked with blood and soul.

Mr. Marantz,

Would love to have you and "Neil" come . I just thought it would be nice for people to be able to listen to the VRD's and trachorns ,and Dean G auricap modded "A' net works. It would be nice to get a tube CD player in the mix also . I tried to lure a guy in with the pcats, but did not work out yet,don't even know if he got the e-mail.Listening to "Prairie Wind" right now,bought the DVD show also.Would ge great for the forum guys to meet each other face to face, have not heard from Whamo yet.

What do you think Doug? Can you make it? It would be nice to meet you, since we didn't hook-up while you were in Saratoga this summer. I know I'll be there, the only thing that would stop me would be a BIG storm................Think about it Mr. Marantz...be nice to meet you, Mark is a nice guy, although he'll probably be watching his silverware.......I have some bad habits.........he's got Khorns, modded, and sounds like he's going to go to trac horns.....................OH BOY....................come on, show your face..................

Yeah that'd be cool. I haven't been on at all today I've been busy redoing some crossovers. I'm down with that. As long as there's no blizzard. Take care all, Mark

Sounds good, check first post ,for my phone # . I will be gone from 12/20/06 - 12 /31/06 seeing son and family in Florida.

Yeah that'd be cool. I haven't been on at all today I've been busy redoing some crossovers. I'm down with that. As long as there's no blizzard. Take care all, Mark

Sounds good, check first post ,for my phone # . I will be gone from 12/20/06 - 12 /31/06 seeing son and family in Florida.

What part of Florida?

What part of Florida?

Lakeland

What part of Florida?

Lakeland

Cool... that's only about 75 minutes from me. If you're interested in hearing my rig (VRD's, BBX, Thorens TD-124 and modified La Scala's) let me know. Shoot me a PM or email for contact information.

Mike

Mike,

Will not know until I get down there ,the time schedule we will be on .We have some other friends we have to visit ,but I will definitely keep it in mind .Probably contact you for your phone # before we leave. I had some LaScala s with BEC tweeters and crossovers before I bought the K-horns,when I first bought the k-horns I was second guessing myself as to why. I am glad I got them now ,because the trachorns I will be getting will be a much easier install on the k-horns , which is one of the reasons I bought them ,the other is the somewhat better bass . If I had to buy them new I would have stuck with the LaScalas. I also have the VRD's and will be swapping preamps with Craig to hear the blueberry. While Ithink it is great to hear each others systems ,I really like the chance to get to know the forum folks first hand. A couple years ago when we went to Cape Cod we hooked up with a women that my wife plays scrabble on line with. Her husband has a motorcycle and so do I , had a good time with them. So we will see as the time gets closer . I don't know your work schedule or anything .

[amended] looks like those lascala's are getting more interesting ,Alks and 511b, maybe I will have to make a more intense effort to squeeze you in the schedule [:)]

Hey Mark,

Totally understand about the schedule thing. If you got the time I would like to meet you as well.

My La Scala's have the BEC tweeters, Altec 511B's and ALK universals. I took the 511B's off last night because my sister (who I live with) got tired of looking at them, but I'll have them back on after the holidays (I would connect them if you were coming over). What a difference between them and the K400!

Give me a shout at 407-592-6895 (my cell) anytime.

Mike

Where are all the New Yorkers? gone to hibernate in the winter months. This is a perfect oppurtunity to kill some time during the winter months ,and get to meet some great forum members,what you waiting for?

Hey DUKE, I know you've seen this................Think about it Dukester................Tuned4life, you too.........Think about it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, look at me inviting people, Sorry Mark..................