Whamo , Central NY ,Get Together-Utica NY

markgod

Cool! Hope it works out.

Larry

I am giving away 4 cabs, 2 pairs, looking for someone local to just come a pick up a pair. I have some intrest, but nothing solid yet.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I figured I would check with you folks since you are all kinda local.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Hope it works out.

Larry

I am giving away 4 cabs, 2 pairs, looking for someone local to just come a pick up a pair. I have some intrest, but nothing solid yet.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I figured I would check with you folks since you are all kinda local.

Let the first taker know,that I'll kick in a pair of K77 tweeters just for the cost of shipping.

Larry

[speakerfritz ,

Do you have one set of cabinets remaining , if so I would be interested if you are comming to the get together and have room to bring them . If not I fully understand ,they are quite large to haul around . I just was thinking I already have a pair of tweeters laying around , and will have the squaker horns when I install the trachorns.

HMM if anyone was willing to donate to the lascala cause I would be most appreciative, k77, k55, k33 crossovers [:)]

Jay,

I might be able to help you out with some metal squawker horns, not the drivers . If you need them ,you did not mention them. When I put in the trachorns.Let me know, you could get them at the get together ,save on shipping if you are interested.

HMM if anyone was willing to donate to the lascala cause I would be most appreciative, k77, k55, k33 crossovers [:)]

Having swapped out my networks to Al's ES networks on my LaScalas, I should have 2 "AA" crossovers if you'd like them. I should say first, they are BONE stock, circa 1979. They might need a touch of TLC before proper use (though they sounded fine when I used them last summer)

If you'd like them though, I don't really ever see my self using them and suspect they'd just be laying around for a long time before I finally toss them in the round file.

Lemme know

Mark,

I know he didn't mention need of the horns (probably oversight). If he in fact does NOT need them, I'd be interested in one of them for my empty LaScala cabinet (it too, needs a 400/401, K55 & perhaps tweeter, though I might use my 2404)

I've been too "busy" (read that to mean lazy & cheap) to call Klipsch parts yet.

[:D]

Edit: I only need a single 400/401 & K55

Gee, I could put my H2's in those La scala shells, cover them, and tell people I have La scala's.............................EH???? Why were they at the roadside? Don't tell me you were throwing them out?0

No loading dock, so the cabs need to be brought out to the truck.

Mark,

I know he didn't mention need of the horns (probably oversight). If he in fact does NOT need them, I'd be interested in one of them for my empty LaScala cabinet (it too, needs a 400/401, K55 & perhaps tweeter, though I might use my 2404)

I've been too "busy" (read that to mean lazy & cheap) to call Klipsch parts yet.

Edit: I only need a single 400/401 & K55

Will a K55V work for you? If so,send me your address. I'll ship one to you.

Larry

Larry, a K55 (of any variety as far as I know) would work just fine for me.

send me an email with how much & where to send check.

My mailing address is:

Equity Financial Group

10141 Jackson Oaks Way, Suite 102

Knxoville, TN 37922

You don't need to bother with my name or anything as all mail/packages get reviewed by me before anything else happens to them.