Wiring 4 rf-7's on two out-put post power amp.

WIZARD1959

Don't laugh this is serious stuff, yes 2 channel only.

Do I run seperate wires for each speaker and double up on the posts of the power amp ? I think this is right!

But temporarily I need to put the rf-7's side by side with a distance of 12 feet apart, So 2 rf-7's on the left and 2 on the right. Can I run just one set of wires to each rf-7 and then run a short section off the rf-7 to the other next to it ??

Help me Wise one's !!!! The amp is a Carver . What is the ideal way to wire these ?

Wizard

Hello, Mike.

The amp is 350 rms per channel at 2 to 32 ohm . So is this ok with the parrallel wiring that you mentioned ?

The darn tree is in the way so I can not split the 7's, Asked if we could put the tree in the garage. It was just a thought. I think the 7 's would look great decorated !

I am just a 2 channel guy who now has 4 rf-7's to hook up and i do not want to harm my christmas presents.

My Bose 901's are not feeling any love from the thunderous rf-7's, in fact they are jealous! My back is sore from moving them! I feel like Atlas ! Ok my daugter helped me ! Bless her heart. Klipsch are a family affair ! My 2 daughters can really rock the house , or is it the ole man !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mike,

I await your wisdom, and all others as well.. Can not wait to get home they arrived early by Santa !

Merry Christmas, to all ! And to all a Klipsch night.

Wizard

I would wire the rf7's in serial so you have an impedance load of 9.36Ohm wich your amplifier can handle!

In paralel 1. 4 ohms will be asking for trouble!

Altaugh i don't understand why you wanna connect four rf7's in front, but if you cant escape to the idee do it please in serial!

So the short wire between the two boxes must go from + on the first box to - on the other box......thats serial

warning i did a bad explanation;

from the amp you wire the + to the first speaker, from the first speaker you wire the - to the + of the second speaker and from the second speaker you wire the- to the - of the amp. So thats one channel. For the other channel you do the same! one channel is the two boxes left the other channel are the two boxes right.

Hope this is clear to you.

please feel free to ask if you are not sure!