For Sale

shane_0_mac

In a couple posts from other members I stated I had some equipment for sale. I figured I would go ahead and make a post listing what I would be willing to sell.

Rf-35, RC-35 and Rs-35 I would prefer to sell the speakers as a set. They are black and in good condition. I can take pictures. RF_ 35 are in the original boxes now and I can get Klipch boxes for the RS and RC.

RW-12 Sub Black

Denon 2910 DVD Player.

Denon 3805 Receiver.

My new house has a theater room and I am upgrading to THX Ultra II speakers and going with Parasound amp.

Let me know if there is any interest and I can send pics and we can discuss price. If no interest here I can go to E-bay but thought I would check here first.

Hi Michael, Yes it has been quite a growing experience lol. I have only lost about 50 percent on all the stuff I have bought haha. But some members have gotten some good deals, so that is a good thing. Ed got my old H/K Avr-235 at a good deal :). I have had a pretty good year, and got a heck of a deal on my dream house, and with the theater room it was perfect for me. So now I am going to do it up right. The Ref-35 system is a good system, I am to the point where I have to have the THX Ultra II system, I have been wanting that for a long time.

To the other guys, I will pm you all today. I was away from the computer for christmas.