Movie Editing

illwind

Hi all. I was hoping you could give me your opinions. I am planning on editing audio for movies on my computer and was wondering what you would recomend. I was thinking of getting the audigy platinum and the promedia 5.1 speakers. I am just getting going ... but hopfully later I will be doing it professionally.

Thanx in advance

Peace out

the audigy is a great card for that, very high quality. but there are better cards out there, just none in a good price range Smile.gif

klipsch has an advertisement about how these speakers are professional quality like for studio's and such. in my dad's studio he had ROLAND monitor speakers, they sounded great till i compared them to my v2.400's... The Promedia's beat out this $250 a peice ($500 total) studio speaker system, basically, the 5.1's will be great Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

oh, and what are you using to edit with? are you professional and are using like an AVID or are you just a novice and using something like Sonic Foundry video acid? (or whatever the name is Smile.gif )

i know some AVID stuff (especially my dad), so if you get in a hole, let me know. If you are using the Sonic Foundry or Adobe stuff, my uncle is a pro at that and i can ask him for you.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150