WTB 1 or 2 Forte IIs - mid-atlantic region only

Roc Rinaldi

• Moderators

Seeking 1 or 2 Forte II's preferable in walnut.

Anyone who has this and lives on the mid-east coast can contact me here or at rrinaldi@jhsph.edu.

Thanks.

I apologize for not responding to your pm earlier in the week. I was going to suggest that you do exactly what you are doing with this additional consideration..

Purchase a pair of Forte II's and if, or as the budget allows go ahead and pick up another pair of Forte II's or Fortes. IMO, our four Forte II's and two Forte's are very good matches.

I think you would be really happy with that set up.

There's a pair of forte II's in bethlehem, PA. There's two bethlehem's in PA, but if it's the one near allentown, that's only 2.5 hrs. from you. The pair is black though, with original boxes. Here's the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Audio-Speakers-Forte-II-36-tall-Sound-great_W0QQitemZ140074438363QQihZ004QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...

No. No Forte IIs yet.

I just checked craigslist and couldn't find any, but thanks for asking.

I mainly am checking eBay.

My search is for 4 (I only need 3) Klipsch Forte II's wanlut, excellent cabinet, grill and sound condition, within about 300-350 miles of Baltimore, Maryland.

I will pick-up so that I can see and hear them first.

I have my new amp. and A/V controller ordered. Due in early Feb. I am working diligently on my wiring and furniture/equipment relocations. I bought two really nice audio cabinets with three smoked glass levels. The top level holds over 150 lbs. That is where I will place my new stuff. The two cabinets together can hold 12 components.

My big worry is finding the right Forte IIs for my center and rears. I am picky. Don't like used, not in audio or women. But in this case to get Forte IIs to match what I have I will have to buy used. Now if only the 4 Forte IIs would show up on eBay. I am willing to pay a fair price, so once I find them it should be a quick sale. Any one out there got any Forte IIs as described?

• Moderators

Roc,

If you find Forte IIs in another area you could always ask another forum member to audition the speakers, pick them up and hold them for you until such time as you could retrieve them from the forum member.

Quite a few pairs of speakers have been purchased that way here on the forum.

You do need to be specific as to condition of speakers and quality of sound so the forum member knows what they are looking for.

Just a thought.....

Klipsch Speakers Classic HT Setup

Reply to: sale-267958434@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-24, 8:12PM EST

Klipsch Forte, Pair walnut finish, $450
Klipsch Center channel KLF-C7 black, $250
Klipsch RS-3 Surrounds black, some exterior damage Negotiable

Tony 703-785-7522

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 267958434