flashback

Klipschfoot

So here it is, late in central maryland, just miles from ground zero, and I was just wonderin,' what's ya'llz favOrite old jam? Az I wus a playin some CCR, "Heard it through the grapevine." to be exact, I wuz a ponderin about those old jams. You know... the days when real musicians actually played instruments and such for more than the Top 40 prescribed under 4 minute rule. Listening to Ramble Tamble (great jam) on the same album as Run Through the Jungle, I did a search on YouTube (a rip off of Yous Two, a colloquialism, IMO!) and found this. If you are punchy, this might strike you as funny (it did me at 1:45 AM)

Oh, and if you are into that, check out some Traffic jam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlIonjhrNi0 No lip syncing allowed.

FWIW,

the foot.

arrggh, I tried to post a comment to that video but the YouTube confirmation/email thing just kept going in circles. I give up. Cool seeing Steve W playing guitar, he's usually on Hammond.

I like old Deep Purple vids. Some are pretty cheesy but watching Ritchie and Jon tear it up while Ian forgets lyrics is a hoot.

Creedence was 25 years too early..............Great stuff.........the only comment I have about Creedence is, It was ALL John Fogerity, those other guys were lucky to be there for the ride, really, John was the driving force behind that band.............One of America's Greatest Bands, really kinda still is,after all these years;; Which leads me to this, If your into TRAFFIC, this is a MUST HAVE DVD......" The Last Great TRAFFIC Jam", Steve and Jim from a 1994 5 month sorta' reunion tour..............Ten Great Traffic Classic's with a different flare to some of them. Great Rendidtions of tried and true Traffic selections................Fine DVD.........Sound could be a little better, film editing could also improve, but I'll tell you what, Great Stuff here, and Jerry Garcia looks good, rest his soul, well worth owning..............The DEAD and TRAFFIC on the same show..........Want a FLASHBACK to simplier times, share this with friends...........................Classic Rock.............INDEED......Steve Winwood what a talent, plays a decent guitar on this one, but KEYBOARDS is his Forte....................EH!!!!!................GIMME SOME LOVIN'..................

So here it is, late in central maryland, just miles from ground zero, and I was just wonderin,' what's ya'llz favOrite old jam? Az I wus a playin some CCR, "Heard it through the grapevine." to be exact, I wuz a ponderin about those old jams. You know... the days when real musicians actually played instruments and such for more than the Top 40 prescribed under 4 minute rule. Listening to Ramble Tamble (great jam) on the same album as Run Through the Jungle, I did a search on YouTube (a rip off of Yous Two, a colloquialism, IMO!) and found this. If you are punchy, this might strike you as funny (it did me at 1:45 AM)

Oh, and if you are into that, check out some Traffic jam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlIonjhrNi0 No lip syncing allowed.

FWIW,

the foot.

Ah, CCR did some great stuff, and John Fogerty is still going strong. In fact, a new Fogerty/CCR album hits the streets tomorrow... "The Long Road Home." I know I'll be buying a copy. Going back to your original question, I'd have to say nothing gets me going like the full 14-minute cut of Peter Frampton's "Do You Feel Like We Do." They just don't make music like this anymore.

William