So my new setup is on its way!!

tgenius

I will be going from KSB 3.1 in front, KSB 2.1 in rear, and an RC-3 center with a KSW12 to:

RF82s in the Fronts, RB61s in the rear, and an RC62 Center with a RW-10. I am imagining going from bookshelf to towers and going full Reference including sub should be a noticeable improvement (I hope so for what it cost! ;)) right?

Hmmmm.....I suspect you'll be taking that RW-10 back when you realize that those RF-82's are walking all over that sub. Not trying to be a downer - just saying that the RW-10, although a nice 10 inch sub, really won't do the RF's justice. You'd have been better off buying Klipsch's Sub-12 - might have even saved some money.

Nonetheless - congrats on the new gear.

Tom

Tom, there is a method to my madness :D The RW-10 will eventually move into my bedroom in a year's time when I buy a house (condo right now is a lil on small side) at which point we'll upgrade the sub ;) RW10 > KSW12 as per my understanding in just about every area as well ,right?

• Moderators

Is that the RW-10d you are talking about ?

I was at neighbors house a couple days ago, he needed help ( my DB meter ) to balance his speakers. Has the RW-10d, I played with it for a little while, I was suprised how good it was. For msrp $499 it's a good deal and did a real nice job with music and movies.