Anthem & Sunfire Combo?

MPNX2

My new home will be completed soon along with my new HT room. I need to upgrade my current receiver an HK AVR7200 so I can get HDMI switching. I am currently running RF-35s, RC-35, and RS-35s. My room is prewired for 7.1 and I will probably upgrade my speaker to the new RF-83s, RC-64, RS-62s, and RB-81s for the rear surrounds as well as an SVS PB12-Plus/2 for a sub. The room measures 18(L) 196 (W) and 14 (H). I was thinking of getting an Anthem AVM50 and pairing it with a Sunfire TGP7200 or TGP7400. Would this make a good pairing for the new Reference line of speakers? Is anyone currently using this Pre/Pro and Amp? Obviously this setup will pack more punch and with the video scaler in the AVM50 it should help make all of my video much more impressive as well again the main thing I need is HDMI switching I have looked at Outlaw and Rotel by they seem to only offer DVI switching.Any opinions?