Design custom ET center

InVeNtOr

hello everybody!

I have a degree in computer drafting and was wondering if anyone needed help designing a custom ET center? I designed my own and for what i need it works great. What i am offering is just something better than a paper napkin to the poor guy who has to figure out what you are talking about before he builds it. this way i can draft it up for you, send you the file, you ok it, then you can just e mail it to who ever you want to build it. i have all the drafting programs and can do it rather quickly. If you are interested either e mail me or pm me. I will only charge $25 to do...maybe more if it gets way too complicated. i just enjoy drafting and i love HT, its fun for me. also if you want to see something i have already designed i can e mail you the plan for my ET and a pic.

it may be easier to just e mail me at noltingdavid@yahoo.com if you need help or have questions

Thanks to all who are interested

David

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like too build an entertainment stand in my basement for all my stereo equipment and a tv, problem is I have no idea on exacly what I want yet. With 3 vintage receivers, 2 tube amps, 2 cd players, 2 turntables, VCR, boys playstation and a 25 inch old tv that will get replaced with a bigger tv someday. I really cant figure out how big a tv I might buy down the road either, so in the meantime I just watch the old tv waiting for it too blow up and then when I get a new flat panel I guess I will start planning out a entertainment center that will fit the tv. I most likely will go with a 32 inch to no more than a 42 inch lcd tv. One thing I now for sure is that the tv will have too be all the way to one one side of the entertainment center the way my seating arangment is in the basement. I want too use my turntables so I was maybe going too put them on top of the entertainment center, but doing this leaves me with not a very tall entertainment center cutting down on the size and space for all of the equipment I have, might not work. Plan two would be to build the entertainment center almost all the way too the sealing giving me way more room. Another thing I just thought of what about a center channel if I ever want too go the hometheater route. I think I will just take the easy route and get a buch of milk crates and shelfing boards and be done with it, LOL.

I would like too build an entertainment stand in my basement for all my stereo equipment and a tv, problem is I have no idea on exacly what I want yet. With 3 vintage receivers, 2 tube amps, 2 cd players, 2 turntables, VCR, boys playstation and a 25 inch old tv that will get replaced with a bigger tv someday. I really cant figure out how big a tv I might buy down the road either, so in the meantime I just watch the old tv waiting for it too blow up and then when I get a new flat panel I guess I will start planning out a entertainment center that will fit the tv. I most likely will go with a 32 inch to no more than a 42 inch lcd tv. One thing I now for sure is that the tv will have too be all the way to one one side of the entertainment center the way my seating arangment is in the basement. I want too use my turntables so I was maybe going too put them on top of the entertainment center, but doing this leaves me with not a very tall entertainment center cutting down on the size and space for all of the equipment I have, might not work. Plan two would be to build the entertainment center almost all the way too the sealing giving me way more room. Another thing I just thought of what about a center channel if I ever want too go the hometheater route. I think I will just take the easy route and get a buch of milk crates and shelfing boards and be done with it, LOL.

No, no. If you're using turntables, you have to use cinderblocks.

ROFL What a smartass.