Speaker Help!!!!

bluebrawn

I need assistance picking out surround speakers...Or just advice on one topic...I have (4) CDT-5650-C's picked out for the ceiling, RC-62 for the center, RSW-10d for the sub, and NOW I am trying to find a pair of in-wall speakers that will serve as the fronts. My problem arises with power, type, and compatibility with my existing selections. What will match with my already selected speakers? I was eye-balling the KL-7800-THX because of the power handling and responsiveness, but will they perform ok with the other reference series speakers? Also, can in-wall speakers ever replace bookshelf/main front speakers? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Go with the best you can hear and afford. Most will say that in-walls can never replace floor-standers, but there are always exceptions to every rule given the right circumstances. I would be curious if anyone has heard the new speakers from Carver, not in-walls but very thin, and what their impressions are.