Klipschhorn mods

rune

cwm5.gif

Hi all you tweakers!

Paul has made a great speaker and it has made me dance,smile and cry more than one time.....so thanx for that one!

But I would really like to know some of the tweaks you guys have tried,working or not...

My only tweak yet was to change internal wiring on one of my speakers,just so I could compare to the original.....and for me it was the right thing to do.

I replaced it with a 2,5mm2 solid core copper cable that you can buy at any el-store.When I'm doin' it on the other speaker I'm gonna use maybe 4 or 6mm2.In my experience,solid core is less distorted and therefore more natural...and if you get distortion in you bettya get distortion OOUUTT!

The next thing I'm gonna try is to dampen the horns,because I guess the best thing for a horn is to be none sounding,or?

I'm gonna try with some stuff used in cars...

Should I place it all over the horns or what,and what kind of material have you used?

So I'm hoping all you tweakers could just pour out all your experience here!!!Please!

Rune

cwm29.gif