Anyone seen any LaScala's in So. California???

two dot

Welcome to the Forum!

Wow, too bad you weren't around last year as I sold a nice pair of 76's. Used LS's come up periodically on craiglist.com, recyler.com and eBay. Just be patient. If you want to buy new, try Zap Audio in Fullerton and there is a dealer in San DIego that probably has a pair of La Scala II's on the floor. Maybe j4knee will chime in with the name of the dealer I am thinking of. I have been there once and they had an awesome pair of Khorns on display.

Good luck!

I had some time to kill this afternoon , so I stopped by Soundscape in Santa Rosa, CA.

I'd seen that they were a Heritage dealer on the Klipsch website, but having walked by and peered in the windows several times, I didn't expect much.

Today, I wandered in and started poking around - nobody there. Must have wandered around for a good 15 min before I saw another human being.

Anyway, along with lots of other cool high end stuff, they've got La Scalla II's, Cornwall III's, Heresy III's on the floor - and you can audition them - along with the full on TXH Ultra2 system. New K-Horns are coming next month. Time to check back in.

James

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the head up.

I am still thinking about the LaScalas but have really decided on trying to find a nice a pair of Cornwalls.

As far as th CL's ones go.  Black just won't do it for me.

I appreciate the heads up.  Keep them coming.  I still don't think I could pass up a perfecr pair of RB LS's