Need help guys

Judge17

well guys it comes down to this ive heard alot of people say that the pros 4.1 system has alot of problems i was thinking of getting these but now not sure you guys got me worried. And are the Pros 2.1 system more reliable? The only reason im considering even getting these is cause i get a $1000 shopping spree to bestbuy from the make a wish foundation. I guess thats one good thing about having cancer lol. So if you guys could right back i would really apreciate.

THX THE JUDGE

The 4.1's problems were when they first came out. They are fine now Smile.gif I just got a set from Best buy a month or so ago and they are great!

Good luck with your system and you health Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Eventhough my 4.1s blew up (which I really think was just a fluke), I would still recommend these speakers. I went from some ACS 45.2s to these..and the instant I powered them up and played "Get yo roll on - Big Tymers" (I ONLY DID THIS TO TEST THE BASS. I DO NOT ENJOY/ENDORSE RAP MUSIC, unless it has a lot of bass ;p) I was in love. I was mesmerized by their incredible power...I could not get over it. I loaded up another song..."Ayla - Angelfalls", and the clarity in the piano at the begginning was god-like. When the heavy bass/techno part of the song hit it just got better...I enjoy music a lot and these speakers never failed in any mp3 I ever played (Until they blew up). If these speakers were a woman, she would be a beauty...refined and classy. The perfect (obtainable) woman. Ahh yes...

Sorry to hear you have cancer. If you want more problems in your life get the promedias. If you want less then get a different brand.

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

NOTHING-Thanks for NOTHING UBid!(No reciever)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV still kickin')

:eyes

quote:

Originally posted by BigBusa:

Sorry to hear you have cancer. If you want more problems in your life get the promedias. If you want less then get a different brand.

I don't feel that that is appropriate. Not for Klipsch but in general. I am very touchy to cancer seeing as one of my best friends died of it, my girl friend's mother died of breast cancer, and my aunt is battling it now.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150