Sub connect..........

oldbuckster

My sub has L/R inputs..........Left input to my Home Theatre............Right input to Scott 299..........Will that hurt anything running the sub hooked up like that???????? So far it works great........I only use one input in anyway, sounds better to me than using a Y connector to both inputs.........

The only issue I can think of, and I think it is unlikely in your case, but worth mentioning...some tube equipment's output is out of phase and the instructions specifiy to wire the speakers backwards. If you have such equipment, and you connect as you specificed, if, you ran your HT and tube amp with the same source input, the bass would cancell out since the HT is in normal phase, and some tube equipment can be in reveresed phase.

Speedball....I wasn't going to use the Sub with the Scott, but by hooking it up that way I get to use it on both systems.............and to answer your question......................the old JBL sub works great with the Heresy's...............With the Scott, the Sub, the Heresy's sound like different speakers, I happier than a pig in sh!t........................