WTB: RSW-15

ToastedSorbet

I have a cherry RSW-15 that is currently having the driver replaced at the klipsch service center in Philadelphia under warranty. I will be listing it on this page for sale as soon as it is returned to me. It should still have 3+ years left on the warranty.I am located in eastern PA and would like a local sale but would be willing to ship.I do not have original box but will cross that bridge when time arrives.

I have a cherry RSW-15 that is currently having the driver replaced at the klipsch service center in Philadelphia under warranty. I will be listing it on this page for sale as soon as it is returned to me. It should still have 3+ years left on the warranty.I am located in eastern PA and would like a local sale but would be willing to ship.I do not have original box but will cross that bridge when time arrives.

Any idea how much you will want for it when you decide to sell?

• 4 weeks later...

Ooooh shipping is gonna be pricey. I got mine from a seller on Audiogon.com and I paid $100 for shipping, but it ended up costing the guy $200+ because he was kind enough to double box (almost triple box) it for me. And that was from, I believe, Indiana to Colorado via UPS. But don't let me discourage. [:D]

I got mine from a seller on Audiogon.com ............................

So you got one, Toasted? How do you like it?

I was definitely going to contact you if I needed to sell mine, which is still quite possible. I recently went through a divorce and am most likely moving out of this house and into an apartment, which, most likely, means the sub will have to go.

If and when it goes, someone is going to get a great deal on it.

I got mine from a seller on Audiogon.com ............................

So you got one, Toasted? How do you like it?

I was definitely going to contact you if I needed to sell mine, which is still quite possible. I recently went through a divorce and am most likely moving out of this house and into an apartment, which, most likely, means the sub will have to go.

If and when it goes, someone is going to get a great deal on it.

Yes, I did find one. I love it. Sounds amazing. But I might consider buying yours if you decide to sell it so I could run stereo subs. If the price is right of course. [;)]