Lack of proper Stock .

Bill H.

Why do BB and hhgregg only carry say the B2 bookshelf and then the C3 center channel? I've noticed this for the Magnolia line also, i.e. componets that should be matched with one specific speaker, are not being Marketed correctly...............JMHO. Customers are being made to purchase the incorrect componets with there setup................. (now I feel better)................

I always recommend the C3 with any '2' Synergy system. The woofers are the same size, if anything the center is more efficient. And the C2 just barely gets down to 80Hz, the recommended crossover point. Personally I want a center capable of LOWER than the crossover frequency.

Remember the center is critical to HT, like I've been saying here for years-

Get the biggest baddest center you can afford, you only have to get ONE!

I can't account for BB's stocking practices, but they have many of the other non-store models on their web site.

M

Michael,

Yes I truly love the Forte line...............just an observation, and seeing other posts where people tried to buy a specific Floor standing or bookshelf model, but they could not get the "Proper" center channel speaker that was supposed to work with their system.............