Pilgrimage Cell Phone List

dtel's wife

• Moderators

I have posted a thread under Pilgrimage, "All the details here", but will reiterate what I stated in this section.

Last year I compiled a list of Pilgrimage attendees that wished to share their cell phone numbers, date of arrival and lodging with others. This worked out very well as we were all able to stay in touch. The list is only provided to members who attend and put their names on the cell phone list. If you do not give me your info you will not get the list.

I would prefer to handle all the info through email, it makes things a little easier and more secure. I can organize the info in Contacts. If you have already made your reservations, please email me your screen name, cell phone number, arrival date and place of lodging. If you plan to bring your laptop computer, as a lot of folks did last year, you can also provide your email address and I will include those in the list.

PLEASE POST A NOTE UNDER THIS THREAD LETTING ME KNOW YOU SENT THE INFO, JUST IN CASE EMAIL GETS LOST.

I will email everyone a list as soon as the list is completed.

This list will not be published on the forum, I will however post updates to the thread if I need additional info from someone. So...please begin forwarding the info...make sure everything is correct...and if you need any changes to your info later just let me know.

Any employees that wish to be on the list can send info also. Klipsch's telephone number with any appropriate extensions would probably be helpful to have on the list also.

I am also posting a link to this thread under General Questions just to make sure everyone sees it.

If any of you have any questions, let me know.