SPEAKER & AMP MATCHING

hi everybody i'am in the process of building a 2 channel system, my current electronics are Accuphase A530 class A Amp with matching CD65V. Seen a pair of cornwalls in England for sale or should i switch to tube amps with the klipsch speakers?I also live in England where klipsch are rare to get a hold of.

cheers

john.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!!

You would do just fine with the Accuphase and the Cornwalls, despite the raft of miscreants (on the forum) who will swear that you absolutely must have tubes.

[:P]

And
just to tweak the issue, as things have been a bit slow here for those not
actively involved with meagain's ongoing plight, I have posted an
attachment that will show you that even PWK agrees (agreed). You just might want to carry a copy of this letter on your person at all times!

[;)]

I thought it would help you to get a good head start on some of the various hot button issues of the forum! Enjoy!

post-23237-13819330529542_thumb.png

This is not your run of the mill tubes Vs SS debate. This is an Accuphase E530 and that - let me tell you is probably the best integrated amp for use with higher sensitivity speakers there is.

You'll be fine with this amp - tubes will just change to a different flavour.