Newbie in Phoenix looking for Heresy help

Hi All,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have been a lurker for a number of years and have enjoyed following the various threads, but unfortunately I have run into a problem building up a center channel Heresy. Because I could not find a single Heresy (at the time) I decided to build one from parts since there was a cabinet locally that did not sell on ebay. I picked it up cheap and then went shopping for the internals. Well.I managed to get the Heresy II parts only to find I have a serious mismatch because the cabinet I have is a Heresy I. Here comes the question; Are there drawings available for the sound board? If not then no big deal I will keep an eye open for another cabinet or build my own. I would appreciate any help or leads you may be able to provide. I have sent PM to Tom Mobley who apart from being a frequent contributor is also very local.

Thanks in advance for any help

Will

Hi Joe!

Thanks for the welcome, I did speak with Tom yesterday but at that point I had already routed out the font panel and remounted the hardware. Bit of a panic yesterday evening when I found out there were no markings on the xovers (H IIs) but I went to the forum and downloaded a schematic. I connected it up this morning and tried it out as the center between my Corns. I ROBOT....WOW....who needs a subwoofer? I picked up a Yamaha V2700 a couple of months ago and it renewed my interest in my old Corns (had them since '85). I still need to refinish the cabinet but I just had to try it first. Off to Home Depot to get something to seal the cabinet, too many dogs to leave it unprotected on the floor.

Regards,

Will

ps. I lived a couple of years in Seligman, passed through Prescott Valley frequently ;-) Now back in Phx