RS-42 vs. RS-35?

aWG

Hello,

I'm looking to buy some surround speakers to match my RF-15's I purchased a few weeks ago. I went to the store today and found the RS-35's for $220 cdn (which is a good deal, they say retail was around $450), but the RS-42's probably match my wall situation between (my setup is fairly weird, my architecture post explains it all: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/911495.aspx). The RS-42's are more expensive (around $320 cdn) and look like smaller speakers. Which are better quality? The salesman told me the RS-42's are much better sounding, but again they're more expensive and not on special, so I'm not sure if he's just looking for commission. Please help me out.

Thanks!

The price I'm quoting is not per pair, it's also at London Drugs. That's odd because the salesman looked it up and said they've never been on sale and $320 was the lowest they've been. I guess I'll try and bring in a CD to listen to them both, but I'd like people to share their thoughts :).