What parts to piece together

justrelaxing

Hello guys. Just joined as I am starting to do some research on getting a home set up going now since I just bought a house and can actually turn the stereo up a bit. I currently have a old pair of Klipsch. They still sound awesome so going to build off them. Not sure if anyone has heard of them. KG-50, which I bought in Germany back in the early 90's while in the military. I did bye a Klipsch center speaker but off hand I dont know which one. I paid around $300 for it. Now the place I need some help. I plan on buying a new Denon Receiver. Not sure which one. Will need a Sub woofer and rear speakers to make the theatre complete. I am hoping some of you can help me out. I dont want the cheapest way, but I dont want to spend too much. Let me know what you would piece to gether for a great system within a normal budget.

Thanks Guys

LeRoy

Hi, justrelaxing. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the KG-50, so I don't know what to compare them to/match them with. If you live in the Cities, and need some help picking out equipment, I can help you get some good stuff and stay in your budget. I work at an electronics store, and can cut you a good deal on Receivers, Speakers, TV's, etc. We have a return policy, so that should take away some of the worry about not working with your current set up. E-mail me if interested.