WTB:Black RC-7

alliclaytor

Hello all, I am looking for a black RC-7 if any of you forum members have one lying around...I have been out foxed or outbid on both craigslist and ebay...and am getting frustrated...lol (I like to use the triple period things...)

At a future date, I will probably be looking for at least one or two pairs of RS-7's for surrounds. So if anybody has those up for grabs, let me know!

Thanks

I've been in your shoes. I was looking both for RC-7 and RS-7, and was outbid on eBay as well. Just when I lost hope, another RC-7 showed up on eBay, and I won it. I got a pair of RS-7 from a forum member that lives in my area. With some more patience, I am sure you will find them!

I am in Indianapolis right now, and am moving to Ohio this week...I graduated and got a job! I will be back and fourth though...(family) Also, I plan on going to the Klipsch get together here in a few weeks...so that would be an excellent time to get the speakers. As long as I am posting a want add...if someone has a Mcintosh C27 or C29 I'd be interested too...lol. I have high asperations of things to get in the future...I've got the bug!