Surge protection / filtering --- PS Audio Quintet vs. BrickWall PWRM15AUD

White_Hawk

PS Audio Quintet

Brickwall PWRM15AUD

I've been through archives on all the surge protection and whatnot, and I'll continue reading until my eyes fall out. I think there may actually be enough material here to make that happen. =)

Any opinions / advice regarding these 2 products? Or if there are any other similar ones, similar price range...

Thanks everyone.

I use the PW8R15AUD 15 Amp, 8 Isolated Receptacle unit for all my misc. components and HT system.

I use the PW2RAUD 2 Receptacle unit for my 2 channel system with my Silverline 300b and my MF CD player.

They have been the best I have used so far. No noise, no reduction in sound quality, no softening or veiling of the music.

I tried several from Monster and one from PS (I forget which), but these are so far the best, especially for the price.

I also have the 2 outlet unit plugged into a dedicated 20amp circuit that uses a PS port outlet.

I have been very happy so far. I am sure that there are better out there, but at a much higher price.

Jobman