For Sale: ProMedia DD-5.1

wallst32

I just purchaesd an A/V receiver and will be selling my DD-5.1. Feel free to message me if you are interested. I am looking for a something in the area of the ebay "going rate". If I'm not able to sell it, it will get posted on ebay.

The item works perfectly; never had any problems with it. It shipped directly from Hope, AR in Dec 2002. I have always had it connected to a HT filtering power strip. I used it initially with my Promedia 5.1 THX set, and then later to my PM5.1THX sub with RCX-4 and RSX-4s. I have used it from everything to ipod, xbox, xbox360, ps2, dreamcast, vhs, dvd, sdtv, hdtv, cd, sacd.

The unit is in decent shape. No major cosmetic flaws; some light scratchs here and there. I had been actively using the optical, coax, and line in ports so they're all functioning just fine. I quickly tested aux1 and aux 2 with an ipod and they worked fine.

Included is the ac adapter, remote, manual, and 3 adapter cables. I also have all the orignial packing materials; box, baggies. I even still have the optical port cover, and the plastic film that goes over the LCD display (although my attempts to re-stick it have been unsuccessful so far).

My Promedia 5.1 THX set will also be up for sale; it's condition is like-wise to that of the DD-5.1. I believe I purchased it in 2001. The first set had to go back, but the next set has been rock solid for the past 5-6 years.

Everything

in action

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...