RF 5 VS RF82

Wolter

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering about the differences between the RF 5 VS RF 82, they are only going to be used in stereo atm. I can't listen to them because the store is to far away.

The reason i'm asking this is because I probably want to buy one pair of RF 82 or RF 5 in the vacation.

they are both priced the same.

I will have a listen at both of them probably but not anytime soon, so that's why I am asking here.

Thanks in advance

Wolter

I have RF5's and a friend of mine has RF82's. They both sound great. One thing to consider is that the 82's are woodgrain vinyl, whereas the RF5's are real wood finish. The other thing to consider is what you will pair them up with if your system is multi-channel. I have my RF5's matched up with RC7 and RB75's and am very pleased with the results.

Dave

Hello,

Thanks for the replies.

I thought that the RF82 is the same as the RF5 because the drivers are exactly the same, but that doesnt change anything.

I would still like to hear about poeple that experienced both speakers, and maybe share the difference with me and others on this forum.

Wolter