FS. Eico hf-81 and Scott 222

dp1954

Hey All.

Got to much stuff.....some needs to go to a good home. I have an eico hf-81 that has been fully rebuilt that is about as nice a one as you'll find. 525 if anybody is interested. Also a scott 222 first year that I believe to be totally stock that also has an aftermarket oak case. 350 is the price. not sure how to post pics but I can email if anybody is interested. Both units work and play excellently. Tubes a mixture of OS usa and JJ teslas. Just checking for interest here before I take it to the bay. I mentioned back in Dec about selling some of my stuff but can't remember who was interested. I have used both units extensively and have had no issues with either. the 222 looks to be stock but sounds just as good as a 222c I have that has been rebuilt. I am not sure who rebuilt the eico, but I believe it may have been craig. He can look at the pics and figure out if it was one of his. They look to be spragues and orange drops, but I'm not an elect exp and really don't know.. but it really sounds good.

Let me know

Dave

post-11709-13819338877254_thumb.jpg

All.

My email here at home seems to be on the blitz so I am gonna run into work in a couple of hours and email pics for all who are interested. Melovekhorns..... I have another eico that I am going to sell if you are interested. It is also in great shape, not quite as good as the one listed above but still very nice and plays well. I have had it for about 5 yrs and it was my first foray back into tubes. Let me know if you are interested. I dropped my wifes camera and now can't get it to work, so I'll only be able to supply pics of the two I originally listed until I can figure out the deal on the camera. Just fyi in case anybody else is interested. I've been hoarding stuff for years and have decided to cut back to 2 systems... my cornwalls and lascalas running mac gear. So I am gonna be letting the other mess I have go at some point. Just for listing in case anybody is interested I will be parting with a mac ma6200, another scott 222 but a C model with original case that has been rebuilt, a pioneer sx1280 in very nice condition, a pair of chorus I's in WO 8 out of 10, good corners but one has a couple of small scratches on top of one that warrants the 8. They really are not bad. And a mac1900 very nice but no case. I'll get emails to the the guys interested in the scott and eico asap...

Dave

Jmon.

I won't get your email until monday. I used my work account which is also the same one I use for the forum. My home email is not working, don't use it very often. Let me know if anybody is interested in the items. Thanks

Dave

I was able to post one of the internal pics of the eico. i actually posted 2 but only one showed up. If anybody else is interested in any pics let me know. It'd probably be easier to email them to anybody interested rather than me fumbling around trying to post them. thx

dave

Joe.

I have sent you a pm. The eico is sold. I have another one if anybody is interested plus the scott is still available. Let me know if there is any interest here on the board. Otherwise I'll put them on ebay or audiogon.

thanks

All.

I originally started to sell these items back around Xmas, but the company I work for(bellsouth) was purchased by AT&T at the first of the year and all hell broke loose around here after the first of the year. I have been traveling pretty much ever since, but now things are settling down and I have the time to deal with selling them. Seems like some on the forum feel like maybe they were 'promised' some of these items back then. If I have stepped on anybodies toes I truly apoligize, but I told those folks back in Jan what the situation was here, and that I would not have the time then to pursue the sales. I never 'sold' any of this stuff to anybody. If any of those are still interested I still another eico hf81 and the 2 scotts for sale. All you have to do is let me know. I'm not trying to slight anybody, just trying to dispose of some items that are in excellent condition that I no longer have use for. As I told Jmon when he purchased the above eico, music is a funny thing. I now run mac gear only, and for the price somebody can get 98% of the sound for a whole lot less money. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stop with the eico and scotts, buts thats life. I am happy with what I have and would like these items to go to a good place where someone can enjoy them. All of them have been in my system at some point and all gave great musical enjoyment. Again, if anybody feels like they have been slighted I apologize but I did not want to 'sale' them to anybody until I had the time to ship in a timely fashion.

Thanks

Dave