FS: Parasound Power Amp- PRICE DROP!

Cornwalled

Hey Speakerfritz,

If you're giving anything away, let me know! LOL. I'll most likely be willing to come grab it and save you the trip to the goodwill store! [:D] I would be quite interested in any of the gear you mention!

-Jon

Most of the stuff I have in the SS 100 watt 2 channel criteria has been given away or donated to goodwill. Got plenty of receipts for SAE equipment, AKAI 10" reel to reel's, Heresy II's, Onkyo, Sony, and other stuff.

If I can get more than 150 for used gear I'll try to sell it. But if the sale only brings 150 or less, and it is a normal consumer item, I don't bother, I just donate it to goodwill or salvation army if no one I know can use it.

Problem is a reciept from you won't help me on my taxes.  Good try.

I have some stuff heading for goodwill.

Sample of what is wating to go

some JBL studio series speakers
an Onkyo DAT with 20 or 30 new DAT tapes
a DAC
a JVC VCR
A JVC DVD player
3 bose aucostic mass bass bins for the bose cube suround system
about 10 of the bose cube speakers
a new in the box 5 channel auto power amp (50X4+100X1)
pl-530 turntable with a new pickering xv-1200 carridge
Electro-Voice KD6 aristrocrat speakers
about 20 rolls of new in packaging monster XpHP speaker wire
200 or 300 CDs
an onkyo NAS 2.3 media server

that's not including cloths, shoes, coats, etc  from 3 teenagers who only buy top of the line and my wife who shops for buisness look clothing, 5 P4 computers, some laptops, 5 mountain bikes, etc.

I usally do about 8K in non-cash donations a year  and out of that 5K are easy to put on my tax returns.

The stuff is not worth selling due to the time involved in going thru the ebay selling process, packaging, mail and phone calls, etc.

I need the space more than I need the cash.

Wow, if that is the stuff you're getting rid of, you're very fortunate. Some of that stuff would be quite nice compared what some other people (including me) are using. Ahh, one man's garbage is another man's treasure, right? Good luck with your taxes...

I'm curious, you say you need the space more than you need the cash, yet you do need the receipt from the good will- i.e. money saved on taxes- I'm confused. Oh well.

I wish there was a better good will near me. The one here stinks (figuratively AND literally). [:(]

-Jon

"I'm curious, you say you need the space more than you need the cash, yet you do need the receipt from the good will- i.e. money saved on taxes- I'm confused.  Oh well."

I pay quite a bit of taxes every year, and basically have to take every deduction in every category I can legally take to keep the numbers in balance.

"I'm curious, you say you need the space more than you need the cash, yet you do need the receipt from the good will- i.e. money saved on taxes- I'm confused.  Oh well."

I pay quite a bit of taxes every year, and basically have to take every deduction in every category I can legally take to keep the numbers in balance.

Fritz, being a one man show, self employed guy such as myself I pay taxes big time every year. I get it.

It certainly doesn't translate into big time income. Lets not even get into health or business insurance.

Cant beat the hours or accountability though:)

• 1 month later...