Merry Christmas Everyone

soundog

Well I'm the first one up on Christmas Day and I'm tempted to run some Christmas music full blast through both my systems to bring some Holiday cheer to the whole neighborhood. Do you think its too early? We used to have a Psychiatrist in the neighborhood I lived in at the time who would pop a few handfulls of pills, washed down with some booze who whould play Christmas Carols in the middle of the night through outdoor horn speakers (not of the quality that Tom Brennan would choose)for all to enjoy. They took away his license, however, and the last I heard of him was a phone call asking me for the names of some good rehabs for "a friend" (true story). Well, just a good reminder to say a prayer for those less fortunate then ourselves. Merry Christmas everyone!

------------------

Soundog's HT Systems

Merry Christmas Soundog,

and to all in Klipschland and the world. Thank you to everyone who has helped me by sharing their knowledge and opinions. May things get better for all who are less fortunate than I, not just the material things of life, but in terms of good health and good family.

Klipsch out.