Toshiba 65" dlp 65hm167 opinions or other options.

firefighter

My house was hit by lightning and I lost a lot of stuff including my 51" RPTV, so now I have a good excuse to upgrade. I have a Panasonic 42" plasma in the living room and different lcd sets in the bedrooms. The display I am looking to replace is in the room over a two car garage. Sitting on the couch in the center seated position I am 12 feet from the wall that the diplay will go on, off axis seats are only a few degrees off center left and right of the couch on the opposing wall. The use will not be primary, maybe only a few hours a week for movies or the playstation. This is the display for my home theatre so I am trying to get the best for less. My budget is $2000.00 or less, Circuit has this model for $1949.00 and several others in that neighborhood. I want to stay at 60" or bigger hoping to get the theatre experience. I am not into a lot of bells and whistles, more into picture quality. Any and all input is needed as there are more features on these new sets than I understand.

Thanks, Jack.